Return PolicyWe care about your satisfaction and stand behind every piece of jewelry we sell. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to our offices within 30 days of the shipment date for a full refund or exchange.
- Request a Return Merchant Authorization Number (RMA#). In order to process a return, you need to
obtain a return merchandise authorization number (RMA#).
Please contact our Customer Service department at 1-800-201-3404.
- Package Your Return. Include all item(s) & certificate(s) with the original packing materials,
including a copy of your receipt.
Make sure to use new shipping boxes, do not reuse the box we send you.
Please make sure to follow the Packing Instruction.
- Write the RMA# somewhere visible outside the box. DO NOT Write anything related to jewelry on the
box that would reveal its content.
- Insure Your Package. On your invoice, if the price of the item you're returning is listed as:
- Less than $500: You can ship it via any carrier. Be sure to ship your item fully insured, and request a return receipt for confirmation that your shipment has reached its destination.*
- More than $500: Ship your package via US Postal Service Registered Mail, insured for the total value of the contents, and request the signature confirmation service. (FedEx® and UPS® will not insure merchandise over $500.)
- Ship It. Please send the package to our shipping and receiving department at:
Return Policy Terms & Conditions
- When the item is received, it will be inspected by our quality control department.
Once your return has been accepted in good & satisfactory condition, all refunds will be processed
within five business days and done in the form of the original purchase method.
Bank wires are refunded via company check. Your refund will not include shipping and handling charges.
Items sent to our office without a RMA#, packages received beyond the 30-day return period,
or packages that are improperly packaged, damaged or uninsured will be refused receipt.
All items must be returned in their original condition as unworn, unaltered, undamaged.
Items returned without an attached 25karats security tag are not returnable.
We offer free ring resize service for up to one size difference the first time within 30 days.
For resize and exchange, customer is responsible for shipping expenses back and forth.
Engraved rings, New model design jewelry, custom and special orders are not returnable.
Loose diamonds must also be accompanied by the original laboratory grading report
or a $150 charge will be assessed to replace the certificate.
We are not responsible for loss or damage while the merchandise is in transit to us.
We do not allow comparison purchasing! Similar items purchased for comparison are not refunded.
How to pack and return your jewelry
- First, please always make sure you get an RMA# from us!
Here is a checklist for a proper return:
- RMA# written OUTSIDE the box, and is clearly visible.
- Package is insured for the full value of the items
- A NEW BOX is used for return.
- No jewelry related word on the box.
Click image for larger view.
NEVER return your jewelry item in an envelope!
Even if it's shipped to you in a bubble mailer or Fedex Express© envelope, you have to return it in a NEW box (ideally double boxed) for a secure delivery.
And NEVER ship a jewelry item back in a USED box.
ANY ITEM RETURNED IN AN ENVELOPE OR USED BOX OR WITHOUT RMA# WILL BE REJECTED!
Thank you for your cooperation.
Click image for larger view.
Need Help ?Contact Us
US Toll Free: 1-800-201-3404