Free 60-Day Return & ResizeWe care about your satisfaction and stand behind every piece of jewelry we sell. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to our offices within 60 days of the shipment date for a full refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, items must be in their original purchase condition including all product documentation. Loose diamonds must be accompanied by the original laboratory grading report or a $150 charge will be assessed to replace the certificate.
- The recipient or purchaser will be responsible for all return shipping and insurance fees. 25karats is not responsible for loss or damage while the merchandise is in transit to us.
- 25karats offers free ring resize service for up to one size difference the first time within 60 days. For resize and exchange, customer is responsible for shipping expenses back and forth.
- If a package or item delivered to you arrives damaged, please refuse the shipment or call us immediately at 1-800-201-3404.
- 25karats does not allow comparison purchasing! Similar items purchased for comparison are not refunded.
Returns do not apply to the following items:
- Engraved rings, custom design jewelry, custom and special orders.
- Items sent to our office without an RMA#.
- Packages that are improperly packaged, damaged or uninsured.
- Items returned without an attached 25karats security tag.
- Items that are not in their original condition as unworn, unaltered, undamaged.
- When the returned items are received, you’ll receive a confirmation email. Our Quality Assurance Department will inspect and verify the condition of the item.
- Once your return has been accepted in satisfactory condition, all refunds will be processed within 5 business days and completed in the form of the original purchase method. Bank wires are refunded via company check. For credit card refunds please allow another 1-3 days after processing for your bank to post credit against your account. PayPal refunds will be posted to your account on the same day.
How To Return Or Exchange An Order
To return a diamond or jewelry item to 25karats, follow the below process:
- Request a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#). In order to process a return, you need to
obtain a return merchandise authorization number (RMA#).
Please contact our Customer Service department at 1-800-201-3404.
- Package Your Return. Include all item(s) & certificate(s) with the original packing materials, including a copy of your receipt. Make sure to use new shipping boxes, do not reuse the box we send you. Please make sure to follow the Packing Instruction.
- Write the RMA# somewhere visible outside the box. DO NOT Write anything related to jewelry on the box that would reveal its content.
- Insure Your Package. You can ship it via any carrier. Make sure your package is fully insured, with a delivery signature required service.
- Ship It. Please send the package to our shipping and receiving department at:
How To Pack And Return Your Jewelry
- First, please always make sure you get an RMA# from us!
Here is a checklist for a proper return:
- RMA# written OUTSIDE the box, and is clearly visible.
- Package is insured for the full value of the items
- A NEW BOX is used for return.
- No jewelry related word on the box.
Click image for larger view.
NEVER return your jewelry item in an envelope!
Even if it's shipped to you in a bubble mailer or Fedex Express© envelope, you have to return it in a NEW box (ideally double boxed) for a secure delivery.
And NEVER ship a jewelry item back in a USED box.
ANY ITEM RETURNED IN AN ENVELOPE OR USED BOX OR WITHOUT RMA# WILL BE REJECTED!
Thank you for your cooperation.
Click image for larger view.
Need Help ?Contact Us
US Toll Free: 1-800-201-3404