White gold rings will have you celebrating your anniversary, years of shared memories, and your exciting future together in affordable style. Whether you love clean lines, high-impact glamour, or glittering sapphires, these luxe gifts act as constant reminders of your beautiful relationship.
Princess Anniversary Rings for the Queen in Your Life
You don’t have to be born into royalty to accessorize like one. These sparkly, sophisticated diamond rings are equal parts bold and romantic.
The 9 Stone Princess Cut Basket Setting Anniversary Ring bridges the traditional band with modern simplicity and princess diamonds. Available in 14k, 18k, platinum, and palladium, this prong set piece can be customized to suite your individual taste.
For even more sparkle, check out the Brilliant Round Diamond Anniversary Band. The stunning ring is set with a whopping 45 round cut diamonds. This is the perfect gift for the women who wants to upgrade her current wedding band (or look like royalty each day). Opt for yellow gold for even more contrast between band and diamond center.
Our last princess ring Elegant Micro Pave Set Wedding and Anniversary Band is the epitome of timeless beauty. This hand set micro ring features lots of small diamonds and is available in a variety of band metals. Subtle but nevertheless dazzling, this ring is truly a statement piece.
A Splash of Color
Check out this Micro Pave Set Diamond and Oval Sapphire Anniversary Band. Truly reminiscent of jewelry worn by glamorous icons of the 20th century, this artistic piece is an absolute show stopper.
Tips for Buying an Anniversary Ring
- Unlike engagement rings, which are often meant to be a surprise, anniversary rings are less formal. Buying a special occasion ring can be a collaborative experience (and give you an excuse to bond while window shopping). Browse online or in stores together. Try some on. Consider making a Pinterest page or email images back and forth. Plan your purchase together for double the fun.
- Decide whether or not the ring is meant to be worn daily or brought out on special occasions. This will help you to determine the amount of diamonds, style, setting, etc. Special occasion rings are often eye catching, while some prefer a subtle look for an everyday ring.
- Remember the 4 c’s: cut, color, clarity, and carat. Knowledge in these areas will help guide you in your big purchase.
- Sit down and jot out a budget range. What can you afford to spend? Also determine whether your top number is flexible.
- Feel free to schedule a consultation with a helpful sales professional. Jewelry experts will be able to help you pick an investment piece that fits all of your requirements: budget, style, clarity, size.
- Once you’ve made your selection, celebrate in style. Renew your vows, treat yourselves to a delicious dinner, or even plan a relaxing stay-cation. Congratulations!
Are you planning your next big jewelry purchase?
What style do you find irresistible? Leave your comments in the space below.